Location: Englewood, CO
Reporting to: Manager
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking a high caliber Cloud Reporting Analyst with hands-on experience with consistent, accurate, and timely production of enterprise reporting in both predetermined and ad-hoc formats. This individual will assist clients in transforming and optimizing their customer’s experience while increasing operational efficiency.
How you’ll make an impact:
• Developing, testing, and managing internal databases which house client contact center operational metrics.
• Sourcing data elements from a variety of client systems, e-mail reports, websites, etc.
• Work through the utilization of Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) tools to ingest data into the database.
• Responsible for the validation of key data elements, documentation, and analysis of data sources.
• Constantly be reviewing the processes which are being utilized to collect and aggregate data and to determine if any database and ETL process tuning can occur.
Qualifications for success:
• Proven experience in development of enterprise level data warehouses, data marts, and data integration solutions.
• Development experience in SQL, CSS, MySQL, Oracle Database, UI, UX, DBA.
• Knowledge or experience working with contact center data based on ACD systems from Avaya, Nortel, Cisco, Aspect, or Genesys.
• Reporting design experience using enterprise reporting tools, such as, Pentaho, Crystal, Cognos, MS, or other.
• ETL design knowledge to cover batch and real-time data integration.
• Experience with Agile development, unit tests, build scripts, deployment, and change management.
Why you’ll love it here:
With over 130 successful projects delivered, our culture and unique business model has landed us on the top of the INC 500 list of the nation’s fastest growing private companies. With Eventus you can expect:
• Entrepreneurial and collaborative environment
• Competitive total rewards program
• Comprehensive benefit plans
• Professional training opportunities
• Engaging and fun culture
• Big business ambition with small company values
• Opportunity to work with industry leading, talented peers